commons-user mailing list archives

From "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freeb...@klop.yi.org>
Subject Re: FileUpload: File name in Japanese characters
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:49:17 GMT
Try FileUpload.setHeaderEncoding(...).

See fileupload javadoc:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/apidocs/index.html

setHeaderEncoding

public void setHeaderEncoding(java.lang.String encoding)
Specifies the character encoding to be used when reading the headers of
individual parts. When not specified, or null, the platform default
encoding is used.

Parameters:
encoding - The encoding used to read part headers.

The filename is in the headers.

Ronald.

--
  Ronald Klop