commons-user mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <skou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new GUI techenologies
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 20:47:09 GMT
On 6/9/05, Mathew, Manoj <Mathew.Manoj@principal.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
>   My company is using applets,xml, xsl and one transformation engine to generate html
pages. They are discussing about going for some enw techenologies to develop more impressive
GUI.
> Gurus what you guys think about the best one to go for? Pelase keep in mind thta this
si a financal company. So they don't want that flashy ones..

> Toplink???
>
> thanks
> Matt

hi matt

if you want to keep the web based approach take a look at cocoon
framework [1]. It's a very powerfull xml/xsl publishing machine.
Inside it live a very good web-form framework (Cocoon Forms)

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org

> -----Message Disclaimer-----
>
> This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
> entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
> If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
> copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
> reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
> the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
> Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
> as required by law or regulation.
>
> Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
> for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
> Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
> unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Stavros Kounis                        Osmosis networks & consulting
http://tools.osmosis.gr/blog          http://www.osmosis.gr