commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Burrows <jason.burr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [logging] Always get a LogConfigurationException...
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:06:44 GMT
So I can also run this test correctly (without the commons-logging
source, just using the jar file) if I run it directly from the command
line, and not from within eclipse.  Everything else works fine from
within Eclipse (using tons of things - including other parts of the
commons collection).

Can anyone think of any reason I'd be getting my problem only when
running from within Eclipse?  I can be sure that I'm using the same
jvm in either case (made sure by fully qualifying the path to java.exe
when testing from the command line).