commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Burrows <jason.burr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [logging] Always get a LogConfigurationException...
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:46:40 GMT
If I import the source directly into my project then I don't get this
issue for my simple test (which makes it really hard to debug), but
this isn't a reasonable solution for the real project I am working on.

Does that information help at all?  I can't really think of any good
reason why this would be the case, unless there is some problem using
the binaries with Java 5?

Thanks
Jason