commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lybarger <mlybar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV parsing/writing?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:37:31 GMT
just stumbled across this thread on CSV processing from java. i haven't
really done much CSV processing myself actually, but i have used the jmeter
package from apache, and i believe it uses CSV files for reading in
parameters to use in the tests. they might have something that can be
genericized or some such there.