commons-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Rufer <stefan.ru...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: [csv] Creating a CSV component
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 18:13:52 GMT
Thanks for moving this, I am following the discussion with great interest.

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Henri Yandell wrote:
> If there's a good agreement to start with the Netcetera source, I need
> to dig up the legalities on company contributions and guide Stefan and
> Netcetera through them. I'm not sure if we'd want to add any features

I would like to mention that Netcetera has contributed the Websh framework
http://tcl.apache.org/websh/ and therefore has two committers there (Simon
Hefti, Ronnie Brunner). Maybe this simplifies upcoming legalities...?

cu
Stefan