commons-user mailing list archives

From peter royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject [jexl] Re: Is JEXL still an active project
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:12:37 GMT
I'm CC'ing the commons user list, which is the appropriate forum for
questions like this..

On Jun 6, 2005, at 12:08 PM, Doug_Rand@percussion.com wrote:
> I'm in the final phase of a design process and I have been
> intending to use JEXL as a scripting language.  Before I finish
> committing to this I'm trying to find out if JEXL is entirely alive
> or not. My concern is that I don't see any activity past last Fall.

JEXL is alive. Its stable and works well. There hasn't been any
activity since last fall since on-one is actively adding to the code
base (contributions welcome), and there hasn't been a need to fix any
bugs.
-pete