commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pramodh Peddi" <ppe...@IMPRIVATA.com>
Subject RE: Basic working server.xml for DBCP configuration
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:11:37 GMT
I think I am all set on this. This is the exact structure of relevant
xml, which worked for me:

<Host...>

<Context...>

<Resource name="jdbc/myDB"   auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>

<ResourceParams name="jdbc/myDB">

<!- different connection and pooling related parameters -->

</ResourceParams>

      </Context>

<Host>

Thanks,