commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pramodh Peddi" <ppe...@IMPRIVATA.com>
Subject Basic working server.xml for DBCP configuration
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:25:20 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone please give me your Tomcat's server.xml (of course with dummy
values for secure information) for a working DBCP configuration? I
basically need to know the xml structure of dbcp configuration under
Context element. I was using tomcat's documentation, but does not seem
to help. I am confused by Resource, ResourceParams, etc elements and not
knowing what exactly to use. I will really appreciate if any one can
provide me you working server.xml (relevant xml structure under Context
element).

Is it compulsory that this dbcp configuration NEEDS to be under Context
element? Can't it be right under Host element?

Thanks,

Pramodh.