commons-user mailing list archives

From "Pramodh Peddi" <ppe...@IMPRIVATA.com>
Subject RE: [DBCP] mysql authentication
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 23:13:28 GMT
Tom,

I am sorry I am not yet good enough to help you, but I have a question
for you. I will appreciate if you can answer.

Can you present your whole xml related to DBCP from server.xml? I am
using the exact format given in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples
-howto.html, but not sure what is happening, it says " Could not connect
to the DB: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null', cause: No suitable
driver".

Should these parameters be in Resource element or ResourceParams
element? I am sure getting the DataSource object is working fine as the
Exception is being thrown at ds.getConnection().

Thanks in advance.

Pramodh.