commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject daemon - how can I set a multiple jar classpath as an argument?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 06:08:45 GMT
I am using the commons-daemon procrun tool to start a java program.
The only way I seem to be able to get my program running is to set the
StartMode=exe.  I have no problem with this, except for the fact that
I when I install my service, I must perform the following:

myservice //IS//myservice ...blah blah blah....
myservice //US//myservice -StartParams
"-Djava.class.path=c:/myprog/one.jar;c:/myprog/two.jar"

The problem with this is that the semicolon between the paths to the 2
jar files get read in as a delimeter between 2 different arguments
passed to the java executable.

How can I get around this?

Thank you.