commons-user mailing list archives

From arek <a...@aster.pl>
Subject [digester] doesn't call method
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:49:17 GMT
There is a program which reads configuration file using digester. Config
contains several properties. The program has been working over a year
using ibm jre 1.3.0 and stopped with jre 1.3.1 and higher
I found that one method is not called. If I add/change i.e. a single
case in the method name everything is ok
According to log file method setSelectServiceMethod is called but it's
true

2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax -
startElement(,,selectServiceMethod)
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   Pushing body text ''
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   New
match='config/selectServiceMethod'
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   Fire begin() for
BeanPropertySetterRule[propertyName=selectServiceMethod]
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax -
characters(ByServiceTagName)
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax -
endElement(,,selectServiceMethod)
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -
match='config/selectServiceMethod'
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   bodyText='ByServiceTagName'
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   Fire body() for
BeanPropertySetterRule[propertyName=selectServiceMethod]
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -
[BeanPropertySetterRule]{config/selectServiceMethod} Called with text
'ByServiceTa
gName'
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   Popping body text ''
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -   Fire end() for
BeanPropertySetterRule[propertyName=selectServiceMethod]
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester -
[BeanPropertySetterRule]{config/selectServiceMethod} Set
pl.ingnn.psc.avaya.config
IBMltRequstorConfig property selectServiceMethod with text
ByServiceTagName
2005-06-14 15:19:43,316 [main] DEBUG
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax - ignorableWhitespace(

For others properties it is ok. I've written several application using
digester and never had any problem. I upgraded digester, beanutils to
to the newest