commons-user mailing list archives

From Mattias J <mattias.jiderh...@expertsystem.se>
Subject [Digester] Re: Parse exceptions on DOCTYPE after upgrading digester jar file
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 07:47:57 GMT
Even though I love Resin as a web container, I have had to report numerous
bugs in the XML parser. You might have hit yet another one. (Or make sure
you use the latest version of Resin).

You can use another XML parser by setting system properties in the web.xml
or resin.conf like this:
   <system-property
javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl"/>
   <system-property javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
="org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl"/>