commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] removeAbandoned and removeAbandonedTimeout feature
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 06:20:19 GMT
Please post a junit test showing the problem with the "abandoned"
feature and the factory.

FYI: Tomcat calls BasicDataSourceFactory.getObjectInstance(...) and this
method calls BasicDataSourceFactory.createDataSource(...) so there isn't
a large difference in initialization code.

The reason why abandoned* methods are deprecated are explained in the
wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/DBCP

-- Dirk