commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [net] how to retreive a file using FTP and store it in local with remote last change date ?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:25:22 GMT

Hello,

My application has a requirement to synchronize some files between 2
servers. They're is no realistic concurrent modification risk, so we
consider using FTP to update files from remote serveur according to
files last acces date.

Does anyone have some code sample to retrieve a file using commons-net
FtpClient and set the local file last access date ?

Thansk. Nico.