commons-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject [collections] ConcurentModificationException-free iterator ?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:12:05 GMT

Is they're any way to get an Iterator on a collection (in my case a map)
when other trheads are adding datas, and not get
ConcurrentModificationException ?

I've tested some "freeze" solution to lock put() method during my
iteration, but as it seems to work (?) it is neither standard nor fully
tested.

Is they're any "best practice" for such a case ?

Nico.