commons-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: [beanutils] 1.6.1 breaks backward compatibility?!?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 03:56:05 GMT
Not according to my build:

[laurie@Lauries-Computer]$ jar xf ../commons-beanutils.jar
[laurie@Lauries-Computer]$ cat META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.5.3
Created-By: 1.4.1_01-b01 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Extension-Name: org.apache.commons.beanutils
Specification-Title: Jakarta Commons Beanutils
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Specification-Version: 1.6
Implementation-Title: org.apache.commons.beanutils
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.6

[laurie@Lauries-Computer]$ ls org/apache/commons/beanutils/*UtilsBean*
org/apache/commons/beanutils/BeanUtilsBean$1.class
org/apache/commons/beanutils/BeanUtilsBean.class
org/apache/commons/beanutils/ConvertUtilsBean.class
org/apache/commons/beanutils/PropertyUtilsBean.class

However, trying to trace through the 1.6 code in my debugger, it doesn't
appear to match up with the code that's executing. I'm guessing the 1.7
(pre)release has an incorrect manifest?

L.