commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [vfs] Connect via proxy
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:19:05 GMT
>DelegatingFileSystemOptionsBuilder method setConfigString() allows the setting
>of proxyhost and proxyport for "http" scheme to locate content via proxy, but
>I can't see how (or even if) I can specify a username and password to
Currently its not supported.
I will implement it as soon as possible.

BTW you have seen the HttpFileSystemConfigBuilder, dont you?
If you use VFS in code and dont have to read special configurations from
a text/properties/... file you should use this class as it gives you
type-safety and self description of all possible options.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message