commons-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Poulard <>
Subject Re: [VFS] VFS.getManager().getFilesCache() - exists() vs findFiles()
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:59:15 GMT

I have just resolved a problem due to caching and deletion :
-close() <- I found this tip in this thread :)

I understand that close() is needed to flush the cache, but I found a
problem in this sequence :

I catch an exception telling me that the file didn't exist ; but it does
exist : i just have create it !!! so, after creation, the cache seems
not be updated

the solution rigth now is :

but it is not fair