commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSV parsing/writing?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 00:13:04 GMT
Yes, JMeter does have some CSV functionality, but it is basic - the
separator can be changed, but there is no support for quoting elements
containing separators.

[The workround (if needed) is to choose a separator that is not in the
data, which so far has been sufficient for JMeter users - as far as we
know. And there are other methods of reading external data.]

S.