commons-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: [net] TFTPClient.send() BROKEN
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:17:55 GMT

In message <2AE8509EC6CD4E4D946E22751F7C8160167AFD@nakina-ex2003.nakinasys.loca
l, "Matthew Tobiasz" writes:
>Now is this a known issue?

The user-submitted patch that caused the problem was reverted in May.
A number of user patches were applied to Commons Net before releasing
1.4.0 and a bad one slipped through.  To remedy the problem, you can
use either version 1.3.x or the latest nightly build or compile from
the head branch in svn.  I think the only change to the tftp package
in 1.4 was that bad patch, so I'd recommend sticking with version 1.3
until a 1.4.1 maintenance release is out or compiling the source
from the subversion repository.

daniel