commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <>
Subject RE: [Digester] enums in ConvertUtils.register
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:01:51 GMT
On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 20:58 +1200, Simon Kitching wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 04:30 -0400, Jon Steelman wrote:
> > I wrote the following code that works on jdk1.5 *and* I expect to be
> > backwards compatible to jdk1.1:
> That was quick!
> This looks reasonable to me. The reflection is of course slow, but for
> non-enum targets, the cost is fairly low.
> Could you create a bugzilla enhancement entry for this? I will then try
> to commit it within the next few days.

Oh - and if you can add a unit test or two that would be appreciated. If
you don't supply one then I will need to write them, and it is your
requested feature...

If you are willing to write unit tests but need help I'm happy to answer
any questions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message