commons-user mailing list archives

From Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <lean...@ibnetwork.com.br>
Subject RE: new GUI technologies
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:42:45 GMT
Hi Matt. You have two choices: DHTML or Flash.
If you don't want to go with flash, I suggest you to take a look at the
new DHTML functionality available today. You can do pretty good things
with javascript + CSS.

Take a look at RICO
http://openrico.org/home.page

Here is a collection of AJAX links that I have:
http://del.icio.us/leandro.saad/ajax

Cheers!

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 15:51 -0500, Mathew, Manoj wrote:
> Hi
>  How about the richness of cocoon? One of the main reason we are thinking about new technologies
is we want to have more impressive web pages. WE are even considering going for web sphere
portals. So now you would have understood what really need. Please throw some lights. I have
done a project with jsp/struts. But I couldn't find it much rich.

html pages. They are discussing about going for some enw techenologies to develop more impressive
GUI.
> > Gurus what you guys think about the best one to go for? Pelase keep in mind thta
this si a financal company. So they don't want that flashy ones..