commons-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: HttpClient use Proxy Server with Basic Auth
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:25:48 GMT
Vijay,

It is not humanly possible for us to support every single release of
HttpClient out there. Please upgrade to the latest stable version (2.0.2
or 3.0-rc3), retest and if the problem persists, follow the instructions
of the troubleshooting guide

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/3.0/troubleshooting.html

Oleg