commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: CSV parsing/writing?
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:37:23 GMT
To any project that implements CVS read-write and other such formats
(tab-delimited as well), please please please include a precise
reference to a spec, if available, or to an implementation (e.g. excel,
outlook, filemaker, ...).
I think there may be differences with respect to the treatment or
inclusion of end-of-lines, of the delimiter, or the bounds, ...

Just for your info, if that gets into an APL 2.0-compatible library, it
would be lovely to make it a bridge with Jakarta Commons Jelly.

paul