commons-user mailing list archives

From Dakota Jack <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Getting wrong filename from FileItem
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 08:08:10 GMT
You know, Mihael, the reason it works is that the code is new
File(fileName).getName() so that the creation of the file converts to
the local separator.  Look at the Java source.

You agree?  Anyway, I am probably making the thread too long, but I
like to compete these things.

On 5/6/05, Knezevic, Mihael <m.knezevic@porta.de> wrote:
> thanks for all the advice. i'll test it.

and
> > not behaving
> > that would be

> > MS software.

> > probably should

IN ADDITION
> > was another
returns now,

often forget
I think,
itself, license

Dakota Jack wrote:

> [...]
and some people

 I just went in and
to the
is in
the file name
 Anyway, you
upload code itself,
some wasted
this problem
of "bug" versus

is that you are

> > float on its

> > > For additional commands, e-mail:
> > commons-user-help@jakarta.apache.org
> > >

> > --
> > "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it float
> > on its back."
> > ~Dakota Jack~

~Dakota Jack~