commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Executable XML vs. Rich Configuration
Date Tue, 24 May 2005 09:13:46 GMT
Two more proposals then:
- Jelly: scripts in XML
   (scripts are a form of configuration... I like the naming)
- Jelly: mouldable XML
In the latter I think I should be able to get a few pictures out of
moudling jell-o with my kids... this may be "modern transluscent"...
I suggest we do not consider to change the jelly name, just the
sub-title and maybe the overall graphical/marketing/word-choice
appearance.

paul