commons-user mailing list archives

From "shailesh.ligade" <shailesh.lig...@wfinet.com>
Subject digester question
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 15:50:24 GMT
I have a an xml

I have class called Row and and another Rows

Row class has two mthods (one for column and one for data)
and Rows class has addRow(Row row) method

code is

digester.addSetProperties("tr/td", "colnum", "column");
digester.addCallMethod("tr/td", "setData", 0);

and

digester.addSetNext("tr/td", "addRow");

What i get in system.out inside addRow is c0 - null so so my data is always
null. Actaully setData() method is getting called, but it is called after
addRow() method.

How to fix this?

SL

Attention:
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message
states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
 If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
system and destroy any copies.