commons-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weij...@rivm.nl>
Subject Re: DBCP Oracle
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 12:51:27 GMT
Hi Dirk,

Can you tell me where I can do the configuring? I'm not using just plain
java objects so no tomcat and struts or other frameworks.

thanks,

Arjen

                      Dirk Verbeeck

                      <dirk.verbeeck@pa        To:       Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      ndora.be>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: DBCP Oracle

                      04/27/2005 08:28

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Jakarta Commons

                      Users List"

Try the "connectionProperties" parameter.
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/configuration.html

-- Dirk