commons-user mailing list archives

From Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weij...@rivm.nl>
Subject Re: DBCP Oracle
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 10:40:00 GMT
thanks Dirk,

I will check it out!

Regards,

Arjen

                      Dirk Verbeeck

                      <dirk.verbeeck@pa        To:       Jakarta Commons Users List <commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      ndora.be>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: DBCP Oracle

                      05/04/2005 08:21

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Jakarta Commons

                      Users List"

If you are using BasicDataSource then use the addConnectionProperty method:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html#addConnectionProperty(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

If you are creating the pool yourself you can do:
DriverConnectionFactory driverConnectionFactory =
new DriverConnectionFactory(driver, url, connectionProperties);

Regards
Dirk