commons-user mailing list archives

From Dan Madoni <Dan.Mad...@ditech.com>
Subject RE: [Jelly] Executable XML vs. Rich Configuration
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 17:26:41 GMT
Perhaps "Jelly" itself should be made into an acronym, which would make it
both meaningful *and* memorable. :)

Some suggestions for J.E.L.L.Y.:

Jammin'
Engine for XML
Language and
Lots more for
You

Join the
Elites who
Love to
Lay out "executable XML",
Y Not?

Jail
Everyone who
Loathes or
Laughs at
Your XML "program"

Just
Eat the
Leftover
Lasagna,
Yvonne

Jeeps,
Escalades,
Land Rovers, and
Lincoln Navigators are popular SUV's. Oh, I forgot
Yukons.

Jerry
Entertained
Laura with his