commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Executable XML vs. Rich Configuration
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:51:34 GMT
Le 16 mai 05, à 19:11, Dan Madoni a écrit :
> ...but "Jelly"? It might as well be called "Blah" or "Hmmm", (don't
> get any
> ideas). :)

re-interpreting differently... (really playing!):

     jelly
glue along  XML pipelines

would be much understandable, or ?
Doesn't jelly make you think, at least, to Jell-O or some jam a dirty
kid would put on pens it borrows ?
We probably need more explicit images for you!

More or less kidding... but marketing brainstorming needs this, or ?

paul

PS: would honey or maple-syrup be more sticky ?
PPS: I agree that the jelly-fish-like logo could be more explicit