commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configuration reading bug?
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 10:38:29 GMT
Hi Jax, thank you for reporting this issue, it looks like a conflict
between the character escaping code and the multiline values code. To
work around this bug I suggest that you replace your path separators
with the unix path separator. Your values will be shorter and the
configuration should still work on Windows:

key1=\\\\myfolder/
key2=\\\\myfolder2/
key3=file:d:/myfolder3
key4=\\\\myfolder4/