commons-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Executable XML vs. Rich Configuration
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 00:26:46 GMT
I've always liked the name Jelly... it makes me think of something very
flexible and very much not rigid, which is very much the goal of XML in
general and also of scripting tools.

Then again, I start Homer-drooling every time I think about it, so
that's a mark against it :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect