commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Turning off interpolation in commons configuration?
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 08:04:58 GMT
Hello Mark, I confirm you cannot disable this interpolation. I filed Bug
34887 to record your request, we'll try to include this feature in the
next release (1.2). You can work around this issue by subclassing
PropertiesConfiguration and overwriting the protected method
interpolate(String) to return immediately the string specified.

Emmanuel Bourg