commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: [VFS] questions and suggestions
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 12:15:09 GMT
Philippe Poulard wrote:
> a service is just an advanced feature, such as findFiles which is obvious
I think I get it.
In case of SVN, CVS a service could be: checkout, commit, update, revert
and so on, right?

So we might need something like a ServiceLocator e.g.

CommitService cs = (CommitService)

>> Do you plan to contribute it?
> why not ?
> my Active Tags engine has not yet been released, but all the stuff
> with VFS works fine with XPath
> it would add new dependencies to VFS
If we manage to get VFS out of sandbox we can create our own sandbox. At
least I would like to add this as its own module at first (if possible)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message