commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] includes in PropertiesConfiguration / classloader case
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 06:08:49 GMT
This include machanism in properties files had already existed when I
came to this project, so I don't know this code too well. Support for
might be the reason why there are problems.

However this whole include stuff was made a bit obsolete by
ConfigurationFactory and the possibility of defining multiple
configuration sources in a configuration definition file, which are
collected and added to a CompositeConfiguration. Wouldn't this be an
alternative for you?

Oliver