commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [VFS][JFileWatch] FileChangeEvent, inotify, and file changes outside JVM
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 08:15:36 GMT
Hello!

>So yes, that probably means it's time for a JNI piece for Winblows, Mac
>and Linux.

Please find JFileWatch (License: ASF 2.0) at

http://l3x.net/imwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JFileWatch

Its state is experimental and not meant to be bugfree nor finished. I
just wanted to see what could be possible, tough it looks promising.

Now that it is not a jakarta project we should move any further
conversion to private mail, or are other users on this list interested too?

If someone might help in building a windows library I would be happy!

---
Mario