commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] Creating a copy of a CompositeConfiguration
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 05:49:26 GMT
ConfigurationUtils has a copy() method, but I am not sure if this fits
your needs.

However creating a copy of a CompositeConfiguration is easy enough: Just
fetch the contained Configuration objects using the getConfiguration(int
index) method and add them to another CompositeConfiguration.

HTH
Oliver