commons-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: DBCP Oracle
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 06:21:26 GMT
If you are using BasicDataSource then use the addConnectionProperty method:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp/apidocs/org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource.html#addConnectionProperty(java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String)

If you are creating the pool yourself you can do:
DriverConnectionFactory driverConnectionFactory =
new DriverConnectionFactory(driver, url, connectionProperties);

Regards
Dirk

<commons-user@jakarta.apache.org>