commons-user mailing list archives

From Matt Goodwin <mgood...@metalexis.com>
Subject Re: [Slightly OT] JNDI question
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:39:25 GMT
I don't have a slick trick, but what I do is get my datasources from a
dbhelper class.  In that class I try to read from jndi, if I can't get
access to jndi I read from a config file that sits on the classpath.  In
Tomcat it gets the connection from jndi, for tests i create it from the
config file.  Of course you can use a filesystem jndi implementation
that does the same thing (so I've read), but I guess I took the easy way
out.  Wish I had some slick way of doing this.

Matt

--
Matt Goodwin
mgoodwin@metalexis.com