commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Executable XML vs. Rich Configuration
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 09:29:46 GMT
Dan,

This comes up to the point to re-consider the marketing of Jelly as we
all wish to cut a release 1.0 soon!
I agree "executable XML" may suck but I think "rich configuration" is
also quite "old fashioned" and is not that appropriate since there
still is a notion of execution (or processing or pipeline).

Can you be more precise with the rants you've found about jelly ? (e.g.
we could make a page "jelly sucks" with blog-like references and
self-defences...).

The best sub-title I found thus far was "mix-and-match" that's posted
in one of the documentation pages.

We should brainstorm on this, I think.
Please bring more ideas about sub-titles or qualifiers for Jelly !

paul