commons-user mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Batsis <manos_li...@geekologue.com>
Subject Re: CSV parsing/writing?
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 22:18:52 GMT
On Saturday 28 May 2005 05:31, Henri Yandell wrote:
> I've got to improve my google hit on csv parsing it seems.
>
> http://www.osjava.org/genjava/multiproject/gj-csv/
>
> Completely available for Commons if so desired, in fact 'genjava' is
> where I put things I'd like to add to Commons but haven't seen any
> desire for.

I'd be interested in using that, looks like your signatures match the event
driven model i have in mind (your CSVReader can be used in "pull" mode from
what i can see). I'm willing in working on the XML stuff mentioned earlier
and discuss on some more core features; any repo available? i dont really
care about creating a new project and all.

Manos