commons-user mailing list archives

From jax <jax7...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: Configuration reading bug?
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 12:38:12 GMT
Sadly, its a requirement to keep the path seperators
as it is due to some internal processing involved.

Is there earlier versions of Configuration that is
without this bug?

For now, I am looking into possibilities of adding
other escape characters right at the end. Eg: adding
\t or \n and to make them transparent to the string
that would be retrieved, maybe by trimming. At least
this would be done till a version of Configuration
without such bugs is released.

PS: Should i file this bug at bugzilla?

rdgs,
jax