commons-user mailing list archives

From Don Seiler <...@seiler.us>
Subject Re: License compatibility (was Re: CSV parsing/writing?)
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 21:41:37 GMT
On 08:35 Fri 27 May     , Simon Kitching wrote:
> If you're keen for your code to be useable in all of GPL/LGPL/APL
> projects, then I *think* you need to use a BSD license; it's the "common
> denominator". But I'm not a lawyer.

I will go with the "new" BSD license then.

The project is approved and is named "csv4j".
http://sf.net/projects/csv4j

My work won't be terribly complicated (perhaps downright fugly) but I
hope to have something done sooner rather than later, as I need it for
work anyway.

--
Don Seiler
don@seiler.us

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFC87F041
Fingerprint: 0B56 50D5 E91E 4D4C 83B7  207C 76AC 5DA2 FC87 F041