commons-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FileUpload/HTTPClient] (re)encode already consumed multipart request
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 13:21:17 GMT
Alexander,

I think the code should be in a reasonably usable state, but you should
probably check with Mark Diggory <mdiggory at apache.org> who is the
primary contributor on this project.

At some point I'll have to get involved as well. HttpClient is
currently undergoing a complete API redesign and code rewrite. We
certainly will no longer have multipart related code in HttpClient as of
next major release (4.0, that is). Ideally I would like to see
codec-multipart merged into commons-codec proper

Oleg