commons-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Priblouda <kpriblo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tools to generate JSP Forms from Java Object
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 10:18:44 GMT
You could use xdoclet to generate those forms
XDoclet-2 plugin is pretty easy to develop.

You will need something like existing beaninfo
plugin. ( And if your use case is easy, you can come
away wothout custom tags )

You can find more information at:
http://xdoclet.codehaus.org

regards,

--- Edmond Wong <wywong@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a set of tools to generate JSP
> form(s) from Java
> bean(s) for data entry.   In my small project at
> work, when the root
> form is saved, it will populate the fields in the
> java bean(s), then to
> transform the bean to XML documents.  A simulator
> will take the XML
> documents, then send the XML documents to other
> business system using Tibco.
>
> The reason to use JSP forms is to have Mercury's
> LoadRunner to interact
> with the forms using HTTP protocol for automated
> testing.   I don't have
> a choice in choosing the test tool, but to use
> LoadRunner from Mercury.

----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
... Auf der Suche nach einen Projekt in Rhein-Main
ab 18.4.2005