commons-user mailing list archives

From Mihael Knezevic <m.kneze...@porta.de>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] Getting wrong filename from FileItem
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 06:41:36 GMT
thanks to all the responses for my question.

actually i didn't know that it was a browser "thing". i thought it was an
operating system thing. thanks for clearing this up. and as this is a browser
specific thing IMHO there should be just a change in the docu where you
should add the fact that the IE is not behaving like any other browser with
the method getName. that would be of much help.

and this is the kind of "feature" i don't like of MS software.

wrote:

> [...]
 The