commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <>
Subject Re: [commons-fileupload] one parameter, many files
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 03:37:26 GMT
On 5/5/05, Durham David R Jr Ctr 805 CSPTS/SCE
<> wrote:
> My understanding is that commons-fileupload will not properly parse
> fileuploads with the same property name.  First, can someone confirm
> this?  I didn't find a bug report on it, but have seen some discussion
> about it on struts-user.  Next part, can someone give me some background
> regarding whether this is expected to be fixed, won't be fixed, rough
> idea of what the technical problem, etc?

What you're referring to is not an issue with Commons FileUpload, but
a limitation of the Struts usage of FileUpload. It will get fixed,
although I can't give you a date. I don't recall if there's already a
bug report in the Struts bug database for this, but feel free to add
one if you don't find one there.

Martin Cooper