commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [digester] NodeCreateRule problem with jdk1.5.0
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 21:41:59 GMT
Hi Magnus,

Sorry but I don't have a clue why that might be happening.

A first step to diagnosing the problem would be to enable logging in
digester and see if anything useful is output there. See
  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Digester/FAQ

Otherwise I think you'll need to debug this one yourself.

Initially, I would think it is something specific to your environment,
as I use JDK1.5 here and the standard unit tests (including
NodeCreateRule tests) work fine for me.

I'll try to find time to run the test you included below, but don't know
when that might be.

Regards,

Simon